Class 1 | Class 2 | Class 3 | Class 4 | Class 5 GDL (Basic) | Class 5 GDL Exit (Non-GDL) | Class 6 | Class 7
Class 2 Requirements:
- Minimum Licencing Age: 18
- Probationary Drivers: Not Eligible
- Operate Buses
- Operate any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles that the holder of a Class 3, Class 4 or Class 5 operator’s licence may operate
- Hold a learning of Class 1 and Class 6
Steps To Obtain:
- Written Exam: To start the process of obtaining your class 2 drivers licence you must first take the written examination. Come into our office with your identification to take a 30 multiple choice question examination.
If you wish to come in to write an exam, please ensure that you arrive no later than 30 minutes before we close.
- Road Test: We can book and provide a road test for you.
Contact our office at 403-934-2375 for more information or see our friendly staff to purchase your road test.
You must provide a bus with seating capacity exceeding 24 passengers excluding the operator for a road test. If the bus you are driving is equipped with air brakes, you must provide proof of your Q endorsement or have your air brake course completed.
- Medical Exam: A medical form must be completed by your family doctor to insure the safety of you and others around you on the road. You can download and print this medical form here.
When you are ready to re-class your licence to a Class 2, come into our Gold Key Registries office with all the documents mentioned above and our friendly staff will assist you.
Medical: Download free form here