Class 1 | Class 2 | Class 3 | Class 4 | Class 5 GDL (Basic) | Class 5 GDL Exit (Non-GDL) | Class 6 | Class 7
Class 7 Requirements:
- Minimum Licencing Age: 14
Learners Licence Holder Conditions:
- Must hold a Learners licence (Class 7) for at least one year, before being eligible for a Probationary Class 5 licence
- Must be accompanied by a fully licenced driver that is not a probationary driver who is 18 years of age or older and is seated next to the driver
- Learners are not permitted to drive from midnight to 5 A.M. and are not permitted to have more passengers than seat belts
- Only 8 demerit points are allowed for learners drivers
- Must have a zero alcohol level
Steps To Obtain:
- To start the process of obtaining your Class 7 drivers licence you must first take the written examination.
Come into our office with your 2 pieces of eligible identification to take a 30 multiple choice question examination.
- If you wish to come in to write an exam, please ensure that you arrive no later than 30 minutes before we close.
- The applicant must pass an eye examination administered by our friendly staff.
- If you are under the age of 18 years. You must have a parent or legal gaurdian accompany you to obtain your learners permit.
After you have passed your written learners examination, you can obtain a Class 7 licence card.