- Please be present 15 minutes prior to your road test and check in with one of our clerks.
- You must produce a valid road test permit purchased at our office.
- You must deliver a legitimate Alberta Learners or Drivers permit (Exception – A road test may be taken by a suspended driver who has met all suspension prerequisites). If you have a temporary licence, you must also produce other govemment issued photo I.D.(eg. passport)
- You must present a vehicle suitable to the class of permit being texted – vehicle must be in great mechanical condition (working safety belts, unobstructed windshield, signs, lights, wipers, speedometer, horn, rearview and side mirrors, and so on), and you must have the capacity to give substantial enrollment and protection to your vehicle. Your vehicle should likewise be spotless and free from waste. On the off chance that the examiner regards your vehicle unfit for any reason, your test won’t proceed. *Commercial vehicles must have CVIP sticker*
- You also require:
- Class One: Medical and proof of knowledge test (test permit)
- Class Two: Medical and proof of knowledge test (test permit)
- Class Three: Air brake and proof of knowledge test (test permit)
- Class Four: Medical and proof of knowledge test (test permit)
- Class Six: Knowledge test
- In the event that you are making use of a rental car, you will be required to give a duplicate of the rental agreement with your name recorded on the agreement.
- No passengers (including pets) will be allowed during your road test – No Exceptions.
- Please provide a second piece of government issued ID to reclass your licence.
Permit Conditions & Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- There are No Refunds on test permits – No Exceptions.
- Road test permits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Lost permits reported prior to your exam time will be replaced for a fee of $15.50. Lost permit will be cancelled and will no longer be valid.
- You may rebook your road test, without penalty, by contacting Gold Key Registry. 24(Business hours) prior to your exam time. You may rebook your exam any time within the one year time limit.
- Failure to show for your road test will result in the cancellation of your road test and permit, and all fees will be forfeited.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in you forfeiting all fees.
- Should a no charge street test be required for Government purposes, you must pay the booking expense which will be discounted once the road test is finished. Inability to agree to the above prerequisites will relinquish the booking expense.
For examination concerns, please contact AB Transportation at 403-297-6679