Please review the below terms and process. All the below parameters must be followed in order to ensure your plate delivery experience is exceptional and uninterrupted.
Submit all required documentation
- Please upload all required documents (Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement, Proof of Insurance, New Vehicle Information Statement and Authorization Form) onto our webform before submitting request.
- New Vehicle Information Statement (NVIS) must be returned via Canada Post-in the prepaid envelope included in plate delivery package-to Goldkey Registry immediately upon receiving the plate/registration. If the NVIS is lost, we must be sent the factory invoice along with a letter stating that the NVIS was lost.
- Payment- before we can complete the transaction and courier plates, we will need payment made by credit card. One of our agents will call you to process your payment.
- Please select your preferred delivery method. Same day and next day service available depending on the the time in which we receive your request. Please note, due to distance radius some areas in Alberta will only have the two-day delivery option.
- All documents must have original signatures- no electronic signatures- as per regulation.
- Requests made Monday through to Friday will be processed and couriered. We cannot guarantee requests made on Friday’s after 11 am. Friday same day plate requests is only available to in the Calgary area. No services available on weekends.
Fees and Payments
- Payment must be processed with one of our agents before we courier your plates
- If your customer has existing fines, these fees can be paid by the dealership or by your customer but must be resolved in a separate transaction before you request plates.
- Purolator charges will be incurred by the dealership, in addition to the transaction.
- No pro-rate services available.
- If the client backs out of the purchase deal, the registry will not be responsible for any refund. The client will have to take the plate and registration to any registry to cancel.