Annual Returns

Annual Return Filing for Corporations

On the anniversary of incorporation, each corporation must file an Annual Return.

A pre-printed form will be mailed to the corporation’s registered office or mailing address the month before its anniversary month by the government. If you fail to file this form within 18 months of the anniversary date, your corporation will be dissolved.

If you do not receive the form, complete the form below and return it to GoldKey Registries Ltd. for filing.

This is separate from your income tax filings.