Who can order a Birth Certificate:
- Person who is on the birth registration
- Parent(s) of the individual on the birth registration
- A person with power of attorney, guardian or trustee
- Order from the court
- A person adopting a child (proof of pending adoption is required)
- Legal representative who requires it for official duties (proof is required)
- Any person who requires it to comply with the child welfare act or the parentage maintenance act. (proof is required)
- Adult next of kin
- Executor of the persons estate
Identification is required for all certificates ordered
Please allow 1 to 3 business days for delivery of your certificate.
Once your certificate has arrived we will contact you.
Please pick up your certificate at our Gold Key Registries office. Before doing so, you must provide identification so that we can verify your identity.