Permit Conditions & Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- There are No Refunds on test permits – No Exceptions.
- Road test permits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Lost permits reported prior to your exam time will be replaced for a fee of $15.50. Lost permits will be cancelled and will no longer be valid.
- You may rebook your road test, without penalty, by contacting Gold Key Registry. 24(Business hours) prior to your exam time. You may rebook your exam any time within the one year time limit.
- Failure to show for your road test will result in the cancellation of your road test and permit, and all fees will be forfeited.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in you forfeiting all fees.
- Should a no charge street test be required for Government purposes, you must pay the booking expense which will be discounted once the road test is finished. Inability to agree to the above prerequisites will relinquish the booking expense.
For examination concerns, please contact AB Transportation at 403-297-6679